Correction: Telecine Fun Night '97

Within Option's (3/26) reminder of this year's Telecine Fun Night, we
inadvertantly omitted the name of on equal sponsor... that being Peterson
International.  We sincerely apologize for this oversight.  Please further
note that Peterson  will be located at Booth #4653 during the Show.

As previously noted, all sponsoring manufacturers equally participated in
making this event possible... and our many thanks are extended to them all..

Enjoy the Party !

Catherine
Options Int'l Inc.  (Booth #4653)