[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CINTEL SOLD--AGAIN??
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: CINTEL SOLD--AGAIN??
- From: JKreines at aol.com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 02:45:15 -0500 (EST)
- Old-Return-Path: <JKreines at aol.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"sqtuXD.A.59E.Qu2Pz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
>I'm afraid not. Sorry to be boring but the company is normally called
>3i (Three I) and is a venture capitalist based in the UK backed by several
>of the major high street banks.
>A phrase with the words "barge pole" in it might be quite appropriate when
>talking about them.
Perhaps where the painful yipping of their name -- ay-yi-yi! -- comes
Good luck, Cintel, may you life among the venture capitalists be short on
Jeff "invest this!" Kreines
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage