Re: Peterson

Thanks, everyone, for the quick responses re the new location of Peterson
International.  I was able to reach them, and they are still happily
making wet gates.  Schmitzer is still making them too, and if anyone
needs their address I have it.

Thanks also for the information re electronic fixes to this problem.  I
am waiting to see what the new VS4 from Philips is capable of...  as well
as the box from Digital Vision.

Jeff "got a ride on the Information Superhighway" Kreines