help requested at NAB

I wonder if there is anyone in our group who would be willing to help
bridge a cultural gap between Japan and other countries, and perhaps
learn a little bit about international post-production in the process.

On April 8th at 10 AM, at the Las Vegas Hilton in the ITS Lounge
(Conference Room 5), several members of the Japanese Post Production
Association will be gathering to discuss, with editors and (hopefully)
colorists or other telecine professionals from other countries,
differences and similarities of approach to post-production.  The
meeting will be for about an hour to an hour and a half.

Hiroko is the contact for the JPPA and she can be reached at 310 821
1547, or via email at hiroko at gvj.com.

thanking you in advance, anyone who can help.
--Rob