re:Rank Wet Gates

     Jeff wrote:
     >I am trying to find out who is still making 35mm wet gates for
     >Ranks, er, Cintels.  Peterson International's phone number has
     >been disconnected (not an encouraging sign) and I am trying to
     >help someone who really does want a full immersion gate, as
     >opposed to an electronic fix.

     Jeff:
        Peterson is still in business.  I know because we a dealing with
     them on some Wet Gate printers in our lab.  I can't swear that they
     are still making Wet Gates for telecine.

     Try this number  708-541-3700.  This is the number I have BUT it could
     have been changed(working nights I leave these mundane details to
     others and just get the work done).  If I find that this is a bad
     number I will notify you.

     Rick Anthony
     Duart Film & video