NAB focus sheet and TIG FAQ

The final version of the NAB 97 telecine focus sheet will be mailed
out to everyone (TIG subscribers) in about a week.  In the meantime it
is available at 'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/focus.html'.

I'm working on a 'TIG FAQ and Guide for Message Posting' which will
try to cover some general information about this group and explain the
salient points of 'netiquette', which should be especially useful for
new subscribers.

In the meantime, it might be worth pointing out that the Telecine
Internet Group is at about 700 subscribers.  When you post a message,
try to visualize yourself standing up to speak in front of 700 people,
in a large hall.  Respect the general intelligence of these people,
many of whom are quite accomplished in their field.

I can even recommend a quick look at the subscriber list
('http://www.alegria.com/telecine/who.refer.html') if you have any
doubts about the appropriateness of your posting.

This is not to say we can't enjoy ourselves, Ortonically speaking.

--Rob