[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A review of Philips Spirit DataCine
- To: Craig Leffel <acleffel at mindspring.com>,telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: A review of Philips Spirit DataCine
- From: "Neil B. Feldman" <neilfeld at imssys.imssys.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:36:56 -0500
- Approved: rob at sun.alegria.com
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Old-X-Envelope-From: imssys.imssys.com!neilfeld Mon Mar 24 05:36:25 1997 remote from sun
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 07:06:51 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0w9BKm-000AK7C at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
Thanks for voicing your insights so eloquently. I am sure that many others
of us quietly "reading the mail" are in agreement with you.
As it has also been said so eloquently before, Buyer Beware.
Incidentally, the latest issue of Backstage/Shoot states that Sony's new
real-time, hi-res telecine will be shown at the ITS Convention this summer,
but not at NAB (as far as I can tell).
Neil B. Feldman
President, Video Post and Transfer, Inc.
neilfeld at imssys.imssys.com
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com