Re: fanning the flames

>I am happy to answer any other questions that people may have....  I
>promise to be as objective and unbiased as I can.

Ken:

Good job so far.  I think it's important to keep an open mind about these
things, which is harder to do when one has a big investment in one of the
teams.  People tend to favor what they have UNLESS they really hate it.
Human nature...

We'd love to hear more.  For example, did you feel the Quadra felt more
like video, or that Cintels have more of an "analog, warm tube"
(apologies to the audiophiles out there) feel?

Jeff "open mind, open wallet, closed circuit" Kreines

Jeff Kreines  ::  DeMott/Kreines Films
Specializing in used telecine equipment -- bought, sold, and brokered.
Phone: 334-285-6179  ::  Fax: 334-285-6040
EMail: jkreines at aol.com  ::  jeffkreines at mindspring.com

---
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com