Re: super 35mm

>Regarding S35 alignment....  I have some which was delivered with my
>Quadra, so maybe you could contact BTS to see if they can help.

So, Ken, as a Rank user for all these years, you probably are in a good
position to give an unbiased opinion of the Quadra.  How do you like it?
I'm very curious...

Jeff "someday my Quadra will come" Kreines

Jeff Kreines  ::  DeMott/Kreines Films
Specializing in used telecine equipment -- bought, sold, and brokered.
Phone: 334-285-6179  ::  Fax: 334-285-6040
EMail: jkreines at aol.com  ::  jeffkreines at mindspring.com

---
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com