da Vinci User Group Meeting

On behalf of everyone at da Vinci, we extend a special thanks to the 50+
colorists and telecine engineers who attended the User Group Meeting on
Saturday, March 8.  We plan to have at least one meeting a year in the Los
Angeles area along with smaller, "feature-focused" group meetings and
workshops on a more frequent basis.  Once again, thanks for all your
constructive input and loyal support.

Joe Moore, Marketing Manager
da Vinci, 5410 NW 33rd Avenue, Suite 100
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309  Phone: 954.484.8100  Fax: 954.486.7936
http://www.davsys.com
Masters of Color Correction