NAB focus

preliminary NAB97 telecine focus sheet follows.  The purpose of this
sheet is to provide visitors to NAB who have little time the ability
to focus on the telecine products that are most newsworthy.

I need booth numbers and obviously there are some companies missing
(send me your information please).  Where will the HR1440 machine be
shown?

Options International will graciously again be providing a
contribution box for anyone who would like to drop off their annual
contribution to the TIG.  Details on the costs of running the TIG are
available on the webpage.

----

Cintel Diamond			need booth #

Spirit pin registration		need booth #

Sony telecine (strong rumor)	need booth #

Innovation TK:			booth s2444 Sands
	latest TWiGi
		..on URSA at Cintel booth
	SCANdal
		--vertical aliasing fix
		--increases tube's light output
		--decreases granularity
	Lens Barrel
		--fix for URSA geometry errors
	V-GATE
		--technology demo of dirt/scratch removal,
			product launched at IBC later 97

Pandora:			booth 4559
	PLATINUM NEON
		--latest version of PLATINUM on SGI
	LEGALIZER
		--color-space interpreter ensuring color legality
	LINUS
		--new digital version of Lionel ECG (4:4:4/4:2:2)
	REMBRANDT
		--full-range primary color corrector for edit suites
	MegaDEF
		--technology demo of realtime film-res color
			correction system launching IBC 97

	PIN +
		--new RTS/Steadi combo gate
	Ross CDK104 Switcher (4:4:4)