----------
Kimden:  Howard Lukk[SMTP:h2l at earthlink.net]
G=F6nderme Tarihi:  06 Mart 1997 Per=FEembe 19:20
Kime:  telecine at sun.alegria.com
Konu:  Stupid Questions

I have a few stupid questions maybe our friends across the water can
answer.
In Europe and Australia does anyone shoot film at 25fps? Or is it all
24fps?
What speed does the theaters show the film at? Shuttered at 48,50,72 or
75 Hz?
Do most theaters display at 1:66 aspect ratio?

Howard "embarrased to sign my name" Lukk
International Video Conversions

---
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after=20
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com