Re URSA GOLD-DIAMOND upgrade

The following message has been received, my reply is below:-

You wrote "The other difference is at the rear of the machine. A factory
built Diamond will have the
rear doors sporting extra fans but the upgrade kit will not."
Re the extra fans. We have always thought the Gold runs very warm. Ours
certainly does. Why the extra fans? If the Diamond runs hotter than a Gold
an upgrade on our machine could conceivably
result in a lot of smoke. If it doesn't,even so,the extra fans would be a
bonus.
Charlie Hull
Videolab
Sydney

Reply:
As part of the Diamond Upgrade package we will now included extra fans in
the rear centre door.

I trust this will be pleasing to the ear.

Thank you Charlie for the input.

Regards,

David Fenton
Cintel International