Fwd: Re: URSA GOLD / DIAMOND DECK PLATES

Hello David,

Grant is right, it would be better to install independent
connectors; some customers only need a Keycode head, others
simultaneously run Keycode, AatonCode and ArriFis readers.
The AatonCode CCD reader is SubD-9 wired already; to rewire
its connector --which carries shielded HF signals-- would
not be an easy task.
For us, 2x D-9 would be fine but 3, peace at last as I am
not sure the Alperman/ArriFis reader would be happy to
share our HF signals in a common D-25!

The TK operator should see one D-9 female and one D-9 male
to eliminate misplugging. As for the third... why not consult
Alperman, CP and Evertz to avoid immediate babelisation
of this long sought after passageway?

Best regards,

--Jean-Pierre Beauviala