Re: Kepping both deet on feck

On Feb 28, 16:25, Drew Marsh wrote:
} Subject: Kepping both feet on deck and a rod over stern (steadiness)

} The Spirit, in realtime steadiness tests, has out performed every Cintel
} that I have had the pleasure to drive. E.P.R. aside!! (Say thank you
} Larry).

Drew, the explicit claim above doesn't address the pin-registration
issue: can the Spirit do pin-registered transfers?  I hold that quite
separate from claims of realtime steadiness.  My clients who shoot
film with pin-registered cameras usually insist on pin-registered
transfers.  Will there be a pin-registration system for the Spirit?

regards
--Rob