Meta-Speed & Pin Up

We have been following with interest the recent discussions regarding
Meta-Speed working with Pin Up.  We have spoken with Brad Walker, design
engineer for the Meta-Speed, who has assured us that the development for this
upgrade has been completed... subject to testing.  A highly-respected USA
facility has agreed to be a "beta site" and help with the testing of the new
system.  As soon as more information is available, and we get the okay from
Brad, we will make the group aware.

All the best,
Peter