Re: Diamonds and Rust - telecine names

I don't know if there's anything so special about the name "Diamond."  After
all, there have been many interesting names and acronyms in this business.
 Some of my favorites (all in good fun, of course, and just in time for NAB)

Aaton......Amazing Antics To Output Numbers
Ursa........Upgrade Regularly System, Again
daVinci....Dark Apparatus of Video Is Named for a Colorful Individula
Philips.....Perfection Has Its Limits In Practical Situations
Cintel.......Can't Invent New Technology, English Law
TLC.........Tremendous Learning Curve
Spirit........Superior Performance, If Rich Invest Today

Smile guys, it's Friday!

Christopher Bacon