URSA GOLD / DIAMOND DECK PLATES

to fit a 25 way ancillary socket to the Ursa Gold / Diamond Deck plate
area.

We have established that this can be done in a way that does not compromise
the EMC rating of the machine (Drilling holes in the deck plate is far more
complex than just providing a hole).

Our back room boys are now doing their thing and we hope to make an
announcement very quickly.

Thank you to everybody that provided me with their valuable 'snippet' and
on this occasion we will probably be satisfying your needs.

David Fenton
Cintel International