Re: The Cintel Diamond request

>David, when is Cintel going to recognize that we do keykode reading as
>part of our daily routine.  Where am I going with this.  Simple.
>PLEASE make previsions for holes in the deck plate so we can dress the
>keykode head cables properly.

YES, I was just about to post the same request, but I was thinking along
the lines of, a couple of DB-9 Female connectors on the deck plate that are
connected pin for pin to the the same connectors on the back connection
panel. That way there is room for a few diffrent things, like AATON and
Keykode heads.

Regards,

Grant Petty
Complete Post
Melbourne, Australia.

**** NOTE: I have a new email address that is listed above, check it out!!.

A Message from Grant Petty.

12 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3205
Mobile +61 (41) 9004 582   Phone +61 (3) 9699 4633   Fax +61 (3) 9699 3226