Subject: Japanese Post Production
Author:  Andy Toms <andyt at spt.wic.ca> at SONYCOM
Date:    2/25/97 10:33 AM

I have a client who has requested a list of some post houses in Japan,
does anyone know where such a list may be found? preferably over the
internet??

Andy Toms

---
mailinglist digest available......advertising *not* on this list; post
marketing-oriented messages to 'telecine-announce at alegria.com' after
making the required support contribution..inquiries to rob at alegria.com