Re: Phillips Datacine

> As anyone had to replace the zenon light in the datacine yet
>and if so how much did it cost for the replacement bulb?

Well, I suspect it's not made by Brimar, so it's probably somewhat
affordable.  ;-)

For projection, Xenon lamps have always had the lowest cost per hour of
any lamp source.  Usually they come with at least a 1000 hour pro rated
warranty.  That's a lot of projection hours, but not a lot of telecine
hours...

Jeff "burning brightly and blue like Xenon" Kreines

Jeff Kreines
DeMott/Kreines Films