Legal RGB

At 09:23 PM 2/18/97 -0800, sflippi9 at IDT.NET wrote:
> If a spot is leaving Xfer and moving on
>to say Flame, is the colorist trying to conform to RGB legal limits. If
>we could have a small poll to see how people are approaching this
>portion of our ever increasingly complex world,

Once bitten...twice running with daVinci legal color limiting enabled.

Actually, after a while you get used to working in a color space thats 30%
smaller. There is a certain zen and simplicity to minimalist saturation.
Believe me, your clients dont know clip from clap until the facility down
the road bounces it back to you. Do yourself a favor, make all your
recordings "flame retardent".

Bob
Bob Festa                                    Festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine  			   bfesta at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica    				310 656 7663
702 Arizona Ave. SM, CA 90401
Red Hat Linux...the choice of a GNU generation.