Re: VistaVision gate for ursa gold

          >Does anyone know where to get their hands on a vistavision gate for
          >an Ursa Gold? Is it even possible to transfer a 12 perf-wide frame on
          >the Ursa?

          I've faced this question several times and never found a
          practical solution.  I do have an impractical solution if you are
          really desperate (or have the $$$ to blow).  We have successfully
          transferred Vista on a Super-35 gate.  Then retransferred it off
          set by two perfs.  Then assembled the frames in the Flame.  Very
          tedious, but we need just a few vista frames as a background
          plate and it got the job done. Good luck.  Let us know if you
          come up with anything more practical.