K-scope defocus board

I don't know if this is appropriate for this board but I have a problem
that this group may be able to help me with.

To make a long story short, Fed-X lost an option board for one of our
K-scopes. It was the de-focus option. Grass no longer makes or stocks this
option. In order to make the K-scope work without this defocus board, a
bypass board is needed. Grass does not make or stock this bypass board
anymore. So I need to buy  one of the two boards used. The defocus board or
the bypass board for the defocus board. I know a lot of telecine rooms use
K-scopes so hence the request on this board.

Randy(defocus-less)Hisle