Diamonds

I understand that the full Diamond upgrade will only be available WITH
metaspeed. Jumpfree owners will have to buy a metaspeed to get all the other
goodies. Ouuch

I also doubt that an (old) Gold to Diamond upgrade will be as good. Things like
the extra compliance arms would be very difficult to fit outside of the
factory. And anyway, Ursa to Ursa Gold updates are not as good as an original
Gold. (Ducking and Diving a la Jeff)

If Cintel can bolt on enough extras, they cold charge the same as a Spirit! Not
that I am knocking the result, I was floored when I saw how good the Twigi mod
is. Beter pictures and more toys, roll on NAB.

 Kevin Shaw
(Freelance Colorist, Consultant and Instructor)