RE: 3-PERF REARS HEAD! THOUSANDS FLEE IN PANIC!

"The engineering solution to this madness is of course to abandon 3-perf,
and let it sink back into the primaeval sludge from whence it came.
Does the phrase "false economy" ring any bells for folks out in telecine-land?

Mike O"

Dont say that, I believe that the inventor of 3-perf (possibly re-inventor)  is
an old and respected friend, photographer and former colleaugue, Mr, Rune
Ericsson. JPB from Aaton can tell the story better than I  can.

Mike Reichel