Re: 3-PERF REARS HEAD! THOUSANDS FLEE IN PANIC!

Marc Wielage wrote:

> Well...I dunno about "very few."  I believe all Paramount 35mm sitcoms
> (FAMILY MATTERS, etc.) are all shot on 4-perf.  Also, all Castle Rock shows
> (BOSTON COMMON, SINGLE GUY, and the #1 show on TV, SEINFELD) are also
> 4-perf.  But all the Warner Bros. shows and most of the Universal film
> shows I know of are 3-perf.

Family Matters is a Warner Brothers show, and is, I believe, shot on
3 perf. Paramount switched many of their shows to 3 perf in the
middle of the current season, including Frasier, Almost Perfect (now
cancelled, but only after shooting its last episode on 3 perf), and
others. You're probably right about Castle Rock, but 3 out of about
30 is indeed "very few" to me.

Mike Most, Encore Video, L.A.