Re: compuserve

On Feb 14, 15:22, Rich Torpey wrote:
} Subject: compuserve

} Rob,
}    Are the problems with people that have changed to new/descriptive
} addresses? I haven't had any problems ( but then I've kept this address since
} CP/M <g>).
} Rich Torpey

I don't know if it's mandatory or elective to go to the new
addressing, but yes, people are changing their addresses and when I
get error messages that all the numeric addresses are failing, it's
time to raise a flag... it will be nice to have more descriptive
addresses, but at least alias the old ones.

It could be the failures were transitory, we'll see- many more bounces
will cause the addresses to be unsubscribed.

--Rob