Re: RE: 3-PERF REARS HEAD! THOUSANDS FLEE IN PANIC!

Craig writes:

))Why is it that on virtually every 3 perf job I can remember, there seems to
be far more film shot per camera, than on an equivalent 4 perf shoot?
"False economy" seems a very fitting term indeed.(

Hold on there!  Perhaps the savings made it possible to shoot more and as a
result make a better film.  OK, it's just sitcoms and other TV, so it
probably doesn't matter...  but one COULD choose to use the savings to shoot
more film.  I know I have...

Jeff "I'm not a colorist but play one on TV" Kreines