Re: Ursa Diamond

les.rudge at nexus.net.au wrote:

> Does anyone know what exactly an URSA Diamond is, and how it differs from
> an URSA Gold ?

Sorry, thought  had asked the same question, but......

I'll say again, think its got New PEC's, Accuglow and Dave Walker's new
Scan Control system.  From all the noise being made about Twigi, it
sounds a shame that Twigi wasn't included.  For most people I think the
question will be wether thay can upgrade or not.

Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Las Condes
Santiago de Chile

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long