Re: Ursa Diamond

At 4:03 PM 2/10/97, les.rudge at nexus.net.au wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know what exactly an URSA Diamond is, and how it differs from
>an URSA Gold ?

Yep, its an excuse to print money, as opposed to merely laundering it!

(in reality, seems to be a Gold with the aftermarket stuff we would all
want to bolt on already in place, at a premium of course) This appears to
be Metaspeed, Clearview and either Twigi or Accuglow (somebody from Cintel
please tell us definitively, willya?)

That's the scuttlebutt in LA anyway.

Best

Mike