Re: HDTV, Super 16, 24fps vs. 30 fps and "ABOMINATION" (fwd)

Mike Orton wrote:

> I had heard a rumor that URSA Diamond is going to eschew the Twigi product
 > in favor of Accuglow. So why is everyone I have talked to buying
Twigi, eh?
 > Riddle me that, Batman.

 So, as I understand it, the Diamond has Dave Walker's box in it and a
 change of PEC's.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Will Cintel make
 this into an upgrade?  Heard some good things about the Twigi, so that
 maybe a shame for people to throw out.

 > It would be nice to hear some propaganda from the various players
about
 > this.

 I agree

 > TTFN
 (Now you will have to translate that for the NA lot)

 --

Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long