Sprocket Telecine Party

The 13th Feb (Thursday)  is confirmed.
Venue is  6.30pm upstairs at the famous Crown and two
chairman public house, Dean Street, Soho, London.

Sponsors are....thank you......

Cintel
BTS
daVinci
Pandora
RTI
Innovation TK

The bar is free and I dare you to drink it dry!!!

I hear that some European colourists will be there and one or two from th=
e USA.

Everyone is welcome, Colourists, TK engineers, TK assistants, Camera men =
, anyone with a vested interest in film transfer.
If I can, I will take some photo's on the night and send the GIF images t=
o Rob to use for the TIG web site if he likes.

Kind regards

Paul Grace - London

paulg at rushes.co.uk
http://www.firstart.co.uk/vibrant.html