Re: logo design

Rob,

Having lots of experience in the formation of company names and logos and marks,
I recommend you enlist the services of a professional graphics designer.
Whatever amount of money you are willing to throw at this project will be well
spent.  Afterall, the design and presentation of your company's image is a
direct and immediate reflection on what you do, how well you do it, and what you
think about your image.

There is a wide range of talented graphics folks out there who will quote you
prices that may cool you coffee very quickly.  However, you can shop it around
and find the right person with the experience that suits your design criteria.
Prices are negotiable and sometimes barter is recognized in this service
industry.

If you would like, I can make some recommendations.

Best regards and good luck.

Doug Leighton