logo

anybody want to help me design a new logo for the TIG?  The current
logo, in use for a year now, was essentially created by Dave Tosh with
modifications by me.  My fiancee, an architect, doesn't like it, says
it's too busy ;-).

On another subject, the TIG website has had, for some time, a
'marketspace' page with logos/links to vendor/manufacturers'
websites.  The 'order' of these logos on the page has been fixed...
I'm refining a script that will allow the logos to appear randomly,
which should be ready later this week.

--Rob

rob at praia.alegria.com   KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com