Re: 3 line Vitc

>Its great that a new standard is being established. It would also be great if
>the group was polled for suggestions.

. . .
> Kevin Shaw
>(Freelance Colorist, Consultant and Instructor)

The "three line VITC" standard was developed by Aaton & Evertz. This would
be an excellent time for the specifications to be published on the web.
Listening, Allan, JP?

I know that there is a SMPTE group working on a RP for this encoding but at
this point I would rather see documents from the originators available now,
and then we can see if anything changes in the SMPTE RP after it is
published.

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood