3 line Vitc

Its great that a new standard is being established. It would also be great if
the group was polled for suggestions.

I for example would like to see a couple of bits set aside to identify the
source of each line of timecode. ie Film code, Sound code, Internal Tape code,
External time code.

I am also curious about which programs are in use for time code keycode
timecode translations. I used to use OSC/R with much success, but I guess that
is no longer available. Does it exist in shareware anywhere?

What other programs do similar things?
Or has the idea of translating EDLs fallen by the wayside?

All the Best
 Kevin Shaw
(Freelance Colorist, Consultant and Instructor)