Re: ads on the mailinglist

>I'd like some advice on the following...
>
>I've thought that since the advent of the -announce mailinglist, that
>'classified' advertising --immediate messages concerning employment

'seems like more work for you, Rob.

I think the seperation of employment ads serve two purposes.  1. There is
less "chaff" to distract us from the central topics discussion.  2. It
may be a more direct way for someone seeking employment to quickly focus
on their goals.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.