room layout

one of the more hilarious things that tends to happen to me in
telecine sessions (which I'm between right now) is while I'm working
on the film, client behind me (out of my line of sight), and I respond
to the client's statements or questions.  Sometimes this goes on for a
few moments, then I turn around to see why the client isn't completely
in sync with me and I see that he/she is on the phone, and I've been
talking to myself.  My assistant, of course, gets a big kick out of
it.

I heard at one point that there is a room --edit suite?-- where the
editor faces the clients, with a separate monitor for the clients.  I
don't think the idea of two monitors works for telecine, but does
anyone know of a room layout similarly unusual for telecine?

-Rob

rob at praia.alegria.com   KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com