forwarded msgs misconfig

A subscriber to this list had (actually probably still has) his mail
redirected via forwarding to telecine at alegria.com, causing a mail
loop, that I only detected today after several old messages had been
resent out to everyone on the mailinglist.  There are traps in the
scripts to catch these loops but the pernicious nature of one of the
headers on these mails forced a bypass of the filters.

the subscriber has been unsubscribed until I'm sure the forwarding has
been turned off.

--Rob

rob at praia.alegria.com   KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com