consultant, and instructor all over the globe. My wife Kathy will coordinate my
activities on the above phone/fax number, and I will continue to answer
questions via e-mail at

100430.2526 at compuserve.com

In terms of vested interest, I have a very positive, long standing relationship
with da Vinci, although I remain independent of them. Kanvas Film and Video
Ltd. is an agent for South London Filter Systems. The equipment I use and
endorse is by my own free choice, (and not for financial gain). My opinions do
not necessarily reflect those of da Vinci or anybody else.

I have posted a selection of da Vinci orientated Frequently asked Questions, on
the da Vinci web site, as "Kevin's Notebook" My own Web Site is under
construction.

Best Wishes to everyone

Kevin Shaw
(Freelance Colorist, Consultant and Instructor)

-----
This is the telecine-announce mailinglist, published every 72 hours or
every 32kilobytes.  Manufacturers and vendors are welcome to post
new product information to this mailinglist only... participants must
     be contributors to the Telecine Internet Group, details at
 	'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/info.html#money'.
inquiries to rob at alegria.com...http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html

End of telecine-announce Digest V97 Issue #5