Re: 3D Television

Steven Flippin wrote:

> This is all new to me. I am trying to get some information on the process
> involved with the production of a 3D spot for broadcast. If anyone might
> know anything about this or know who I might talk to. Thanks in advance.

If you are shooting live action video for broadcast, their is a company
that has a system for broadcasting color 3D that I found quite
impressive when I saw a demo at last year's NATPE. They're based in
Germany but I beleive they have NTSC capability as well as PAL. I don't
know of any local rep. They are:

Thomas M. Hohenhacker
Telecast International
Filmproduction GMBH