RE: HDTV, Super 16, 24fps vs. 30 fps and "ABOMINATION"

>>Robert, please do not market your products on the main telecine list,
>>the place for that is the telecine-announce mailinglist.
>
>Rob, although I agree with your policy of relegating marketing issues to
>the announce list, I cannot help feeling that when a process or product is
>directly attacked or criticised on the forum, the manufacturer should have
>the right to put up some defense or, as in this case, invite his critic to
>come and see for himself. The alternative, if one is to be fair, is to ban
>any form of critcism or opinion on the main list, which would make for a
>very, very boring forum.

I agree, . . . although I hate to open up this can of worms again.  It
does seem as though a slight modification of your, well intended, policy
(in cases such as these) would serve to enhance the dialogue here rather
than detract from it.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.