Re: 30 fps

Hello Bob:

We at 1^3 have found that the HR1440 does not exhibit many of the
problems that most ranks have running at 30fps.  First of all the change
in granularity difference is due to the fact that there is no burn
corrector on an Ursa Gold. The HR1440 has a superior burn corrector
because it is higher definition.  It is able to correct for the tube
granularity completely.  Our HR1440 does not have a CRE kit which was
used to correct for run still.  We have found that it performs better
w/o.  In fact it is not even an issue any in the machine.

Film Department

I^3
Chicago