Re: HDTV, Super 16, 24fps vs. 30 fps and "ABOMINATION"

On Jan 21, 10:32, robert faber wrote:
} Subject: HDTV, Super 16, 24fps vs. 30 fps and "ABOMINATION"

> If you would like to see a
> demonstration of our "abomination" and also a film vs. video test that
> Sony shot (that we processed) call us at (818) 955-7082.

Robert, please do not market your products on the main telecine list,
the place for that is the telecine-announce mailinglist.

The policy statement at the bottom of every message propagated via the
telecine mailinglist spells out this policy.

thank you.
--Rob

rob at praia.alegria.com   KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com