Re: HDTV & SUPER 16

<< >>Shooting and transferring at higher frame rates gets you closer to a
 >>video
 >>"look" the higher you go. Personally, I absolutely hate the look of
 >30FPS film, and certainly don't consider its "look" an improvement.

Perhaps it's just me, but I have never felt the difference between 30 fps and
24fps to be earth-shattering---even on material that has a lot of fast pans.
   I am always surprised to see people taking such strong stands on this
issue.   Objectively, I see many points for argument.  Subjectively, I do
not.

Jim Erickson, colorist, Colorlab