Re: Equipment FREE to good home

--Cyberdog-AltBoundary-00167A70

>We have a Cypher Digital Shadow audio schronizer system, available
FREE to
>anyone agreeing to pay shipping charges.  The system consists of a
BTX 4500
>controller, and two synchronizer chassis', with cables for MCI JH-110
audio
>transports. I would hate to see them end up in the
>dumpster.

Gawd. Just a lurking audio geek in this place, but if it's still got
BTX on it, it's OLD and my memories from about 7-8 years ago (when
this stuff started aging) are that giving this stuff away might be a
way to make new enemies instead of new friends. FWIW

   John McDaniel  [johnmcd at iac.net]
Sonic Arts Digital Audio Services, Inc.

--Cyberdog-AltBoundary-00167A70

--Cyberdog-MixedBoundary-00167A70

<SMALLER><X-FONTSIZE><PARAM>10</PARAM><FIXED><FONTFAMILY><PARAM>Courier=
</PARAM>>We have a Cypher Digital Shadow audio schronizer system,