RE: CBS high def test

      >>Since I am no longer working for Kodak, I can tell you
that I believe that the Spirit Datacine is probably the only HD telecine
which can accurately transfer the fullest quality of Super 16 film to
HDTV.<<

At its current price, I don't see how it can seriously be considered for =
any television work (at least within the current Hollywood post =
production pricing structure), particularly if the economics of the =
production dictated shooting on 16 in the first place. If Philips or =
Kodak can find a way to lower the price by at least 50%, then maybe we =
can talk........

      Mike Most, Encore Video, L.A.