Hi Def Demo

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

 I recently was involved in a discussion on this very subject
and I have to agree with the consensus of the talk that with the high
cost of aquisition of hardware a agreement on mastering formats must be
made. I dont see it coming for another 10 years.
 I also dont see the Telecine going anywere soon ether. Production
Companys will find 35mm far more cost effective.   When a Mitchell
camera made in the 1930's can shoot HiDef
as well as a $350,000 electronic box with a lens in front (that does't
count the recorder, cables and operators), I think the answer is clear.
 David Keleshian
 Film Technology Co.