RE: flex-files (ongoing)

>that Tim is obviously one of the most important
>contributers this group has on the subject of data
>logging, with more systems than just the Keylink.

Holy shit, Randy!

I am speechless (well . . ., not really).  Your generous compliment was
quite pleasing to read.

I humbly submit, though, that we all offer unique & useful perspectives
to our collective thought here.  I gleen much more from this group than I
put forth.  I'm just glad to be of help when I can.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.